the etymology of "madamerouge"

January, 2001. Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico. The San Marino Hotel. A rainy day. Jason, myself, and our other friends spend the day downing Pacifico and blender drinks. Dinner is consumed on the beachside patio of the hotel. A beach vendor walks by and asks us all our names. Jason does the honours. "I'm bitch, that's miss thing, that's whore, and that's (pointing to me) madame rouge." We all laugh. (I had been faithfully applying my spf 30, but I think I was a bit red at that point of the trip.) Half an hour later, the vendor returns with a painted seashell bearing the name madame rouge. Uproarious laughter ensues; Jason peels out some money and buys me the shell from the vendor. It is still proudly displayed on a bookshelf in my apartment.

Comments

Jason said…
That was a fun night. I believe I also ordered our table 8 Banana Mamas (whatever they are).

BTW, I like the HTML you learned, keep it up! Also, change your title from ialwayswin to I Always Win or something.
Crucible said…
I think J might have to start charging for issuing nicknames. Who knew? I bet it wasn't on the career test. I want to be a lawyer bird.
madamerouge said…
Jason, why don't you marry "I Always Win" or something?
madamerouge said…
I'm only widdle! And I'm learning! How many times have I heard you say "I don't know how to do!"

Tonight, I hope to get into the template and fix it up all nice for your snatch. Can I call you if I experience html problems? Oh, right. You DON'T HAVE A PHONE!
Anonymous said…
Jason told me about this story...and I LOVED IT SO MUCH...when we were there in feb...he saw a doll and said, that's madame rouge, aka "YOU"....lmao...!!!
Anonymous said…
ps i love this clacker madame gay banter...kick it mofos.
Jason said…
Thank you for fixing your blog title. Here's you BTW.
Jason said…
This guy's going to need better protection from Al Qaeda.

Note: Check the rest of the pictures at this site too.
Anonymous said…
i don't get to see any of the good stuff at work.
Natasha said…
Too funny... I enjoyed reading this one. I WANNA SEE THE SEASHELL! =)

Popular posts from this blog

the drum beats out of time

rich Corinthian leather

Sex Talk with Phyllis Levy