Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I Don't Feel Like Cloggin'

No sir, no cloggin' today.

Despite the fact that I sometimes wonder how anyone can get through all of the "hey lookit what I found on YouTube" posts--no matter how neat and cool they may be--I'm posting the new Scissor Sisters video. I love the relentless catchiness of I Don't Feel Like Dancin' and hope that someday, some man will have cause to say or think these things about me:
I'm gonna be the one who gets it right
[...]
I'm gonna tell the whole world that you're mine
The album comes out in Canada in a few days. (My fellow clogger Normlr gave it an advance review last week.) Until then, feast your eyes on the bulging leather pants of Jake Shears:

13 comments:

Kunstemæcker said...

They're like the Beegees on lsd.

Crucible said...

Lord. Who's the rest of the band? Bobby Clippers, Sheila Snips and Alex Cutters?

normlr said...

Thanks for the ref - and I do like that song a lot. But it's really the only one.

Anonymous said...

I just heard this song yesterday. love it! and the bulge ain't bad either...

cheers,

Jooles

Jason said...

I like the song but am no fan of youtube.

Miss Thistle said...

You can stream the album at their myspace....

Pablo said...

I thought the Beegees were like the Beegees on LSD.

Anonymous said...

so if your hits are higher than normal it's cause I'm having a crummy day and keep coming here for a hit of this song. thank you btw. :)

j.

Salem said...

This is more disco-ey than their record a couple years back.

teh l4m3 said...

I heart Jake Shears's attributes...

Salem said...

I'll save you the trouble of seaching
Go here

tornwordo said...

Catchy tune.

Natasha said...

Groovy song