- I really focused on work, and finally got on top of things
- exercise (swimming & walking)
- established a healthy sleep pattern
- uninstalled a hog of a computer security program (rhymes with "Florton") and replaced with a better program... thus preventing me from throwing my computer off the bacony in a fit of frustration
- saw The Lives of Others. God, I miss Berlin.
- kept up with household crap like cleaning, dishes, and laundry
- applied for a new job
I have missed the clog camaraderie; sadly, in order to achieve some very pressing goals (new job, weight reduction), something must be extracted from the schedule.
I haven't quit the clog. Yet.