- eventually got over my inner nerd's problem with the "casting" of Herbert as Obi-Wan*
- loved the Airplane references
- the scene with Lois/Leia and Cleveland/R2-D2 trying to shoot an mpeg is absolutely brilliant
- kept wondering when Meg was going to show up. When she appeared as the monster in the Death Star's trash compactor, I totally lost it.
* Obi-Wan is such a reverent character... there is almost something disrespectful about Herbert the Pervert in the role. But I realize the show spares no one, and skewers all. That's why I love it.