Family Guy season premiere: chock full of the Schwartz

I'm still laughing after the season premiere of Family Guy.
  • eventually got over my inner nerd's problem with the "casting" of Herbert as Obi-Wan*
  • loved the Airplane references
  • the scene with Lois/Leia and Cleveland/R2-D2 trying to shoot an mpeg is absolutely brilliant
  • kept wondering when Meg was going to show up. When she appeared as the monster in the Death Star's trash compactor, I totally lost it.





* Obi-Wan is such a reverent character... there is almost something disrespectful about Herbert the Pervert in the role. But I realize the show spares no one, and skewers all. That's why I love it.

Comments

S said…
I thought Meg was going to be Jabba the Hut, but I guess that would've been too easy.
Dead Robot said…
Are they trying to phase out the character of Meg? She's getting less and less air time as the show progresses.
Snooze said…
I think I'll have to start watching this.
Crucible said…
I taped it so was only flipping during NFL ads but what I did catch was great!
St. Dickeybird said…
Damn - i can't believe I didn't see it...
:)
Timmy said…
my dvr didnt tape it! oh, the humanity!
Anonymous said…
Family Guy never ceases to amaze me.
sirbarrett said…
Stewie is untouchable!
Mitzzee said…
j'adore le boy ala football shaped head. mais oui, Stewie.
Canucks love this show! UC hearts, hearts, hearts it.

AG takes a nap.
Butchie said…
Time for an update, jerkface.

Popular posts from this blog

the drum beats out of time

rich Corinthian leather

Sex Talk with Phyllis Levy