oh that Francine!

I love my Francine Smith on American Dad. In "Francine's Flashback" (aired in May 2005), she gets freaked out by her own pubic hair. "Who fired the gardener?"

But it was in this week's "Stan of Arabia - Part 2", that she really earns my respect. At the end of her rope and fed up with living in Saudi Arabia, she does a song & dance number in a bazaar, stripping down to her undies and singing about how the country is only fun if you're a man:

So if you've got a vagina, a vulva, a clitoris, and a labia
Stay the hell away from Saudi Arabia!



I wonder if Seth MacFarlane will soon have to go into hiding like Salman Rusdie did...

Comments

Anonymous said…
lmao! love her too!
and change me to me..it's no longer mitz. :)
Jason said…
I like that picture (and the colours). Ok maybe my tylenol 3's are kicking in.

Popular posts from this blog

the drum beats out of time

rich Corinthian leather

Sex Talk with Phyllis Levy