- I forgot to print off a list of kph/mph conversions (my car's speedometer is in metric only), and I'm glad I didn't get the chance to try that explanation out with a state trooper in MI-OH-IN on Friday (IN-MI on Sunday).
- YJA purchased a portable DVD player for the journey, so he only tormented us occasionally. He looked so cute there in the back seat with his videos.
- YJA sounds like a little kid when he asks "are we there yet?" repeatedly
- Salem is an ace navigator
- I have no voice left after two nights of partying in Indianapolis. I got a little too drunk on Friday night.
- Tim's premonition came true, because I wound up in the "scary" bar. My recollection of this is partial at best.
- We need to come up with a system to remind Jason that he checked his jacket... some sort of clicker or perimeter alarm that prevents him from leaving without it.
I met so many wonderful people on the weekend, including several bloggers: Timmy and Indygirl (the birthday celebrants), Pablo, Leslie, a frog girl of some sort (I met her after several drinks), and Butchie ... Thanks to everyone for showing us such a good time. We hope you can make it to Toronto some day...