- When I'm making a sandwich, the mustard cannot touch the cheese.
- I'm 6'4" but unless I hit my head on something, I usually go through the day not realizing how tall I am. I also "get the picture" when I see tall actors (like Tom Selleck, Vince Vaughn, or John Corbett) on television or in a movie dwarfing the people they're next to.
- I am terrified of submerged objects. The idea of a reef or a shoal is really scary to me. I grew up around water and know my way around a boat... perhaps it's a healthy fear.
- I find it extremely difficult to fall asleep without white noise (fan, air conditioner, etc.) and three pillows. (I'm a side-sleeper: one pillow goes under my head; the second underneath whatever arm is the upper arm; the third goes between my knees.)
- I am strangely drawn to the Oregon license plate. I have one on my kitchen wall.
I have been fascinated by car wheels--and in particular, hubcaps--since I was a child. In my mind, the coolest hubcaps ever are from the 1965 Ford Galaxie.
Alright. Now it's Peter's turn. He hasn't blogged in over a week.