valentine's day is so over rated even when i had a lover it was...it's ridiculous. i'd be happy to get those candy. me likey candy. who cares what they say on them. hugs cutie.
Don't listen to the persian. We're all rotten bastards. This is how I feel on Valentine's Day...like everyone is a jerk. I sublimate by going for several jogs around my block hoping not to see couples making out.
Anonymous said…
Sirbarrett, we all secretly go around your block hoping to not see couples make out.
Comments
lol
I love love love Valentine's Day.
MR, will you be my no-so-secret gay-lover-valentine?
Happy VDay!
hugs!
You're welcome!
And yes, thanks to Dead Robot for pointing me in the direction of
http://www.acme.com/heartmaker
More fun sign generators are available at
http://atom.smasher.org
valentine's day is so over rated even when i had a lover it was...it's ridiculous. i'd be happy to get those candy. me likey candy. who cares what they say on them. hugs cutie.
;-P~
*HUGS*