hunk




For your appreciation... inspired by the last post... Nat's husband...

APPRECIATE HIM!

Comments

lilmammal said…
He's delightful.
Jason said…
Looks like Mr.Surette.
Anonymous said…
OK. done.
Anonymous said…
I don't do men with the arm drawings. It cuts down on the number of children I have to count that he had with former women.
Miss Thistle said…
Consider him appreciated.
The Persian said…
interesting, I'd rather appreciate you is that ok? :)
Timmy said…
awwww to persian guy! how sweet!

btw, I havent bought the album (chicks) yet, is it really all good? or should i just buy a few songs? why dont you burn it and mail it to me?!?!

thanks Madame!
Timmy said…
by the way, on your links....i am not a "meeting pro" it stands for something else "mortgage", but dont tell anyone, people hate mortgage brokers.
madamerouge said…
Arm bands/drawings be damned... he was a football jock (until a bad accident ended his sports career). THAT'S ALL I NEED TO KNOW! (If he played football, he wore a jockstrap. OH YES!)

pg: [giggles]

tim: support our Chicks! I think it's worth a purchase... especially if you're already a fan.
teh l4m3 said…
Strut, Pout, Put It OUT!
Anonymous said…
totally dig him too!

Popular posts from this blog

the drum beats out of time

rich Corinthian leather

Sex Talk with Phyllis Levy